Hip & Joint Daily Supplement for Dogs
- Veterinarian Approved Formulation
- Free standard shipping
- Each chew contains Glucosamine (300 mg), Chondroitin (200 mg), MSM (200 mg), and Organic Indian Turmeric (100 mg), all chosen to help promote your dog's hip and joint health and flexibility. Additional active ingredients include Vitamin C (75 mg), Hyaluronic Acid (5 mg), and Black Pepper (5 mg).
- Dogs love these delicious chicken-flavored soft chews, which are manufactured in the United States from real American-raised chicken.
- Our chews contain no corn, wheat, soy, or any genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO).
- Cold processed in an FDA-registered facility. Lab-tested for your dog's health and safety.
- Comes with 120 delicious soft chews, perfect for any size breed.
- Support your dog's health. Simply.
I got these for my friend’s dog and he (the dog) loves the way they taste!
As my dog has aged, she started to have joint discomfort. She's super active and yet things like stairs and jumping up/down off the couch would cause her issues...which was heartbreaking for me. After my vet recommended adding supplements into her diet, I spent hours researching online, reading reviews, and studying ingredients lists, and these have been the best so far. The ingredients avoid filler products, and unlike other soft chews, they don't stick together (or do the opposite and crumble!) like other brands I've tried.
I followed the directions for her weight/size, and after just a few days, I noticed a huge difference. She has more confidence and is back to being her active self.
Best of all? My dog actually enjoys them (and begs for more)! She is VERY PICKY, and it's hard to add new items into her diet typically. She gobbles these up quickly.
As our dog becomes more senior we want to make sure we are doing what we can to help him continue to live an active lifestyle since we love walking and jogging as a family.
We ordered the Cappet supplements and they arrived quickly and as advertised. I appreciate how it appears extra care went into choosing the ingredients and avoiding filler. The supplements have a distinct and not unpleasant chicken smell. Our dog gobbles them down and now gets excited when he sees us pulling out the bottle to feed him the supplement.